Activities and Demonstrations
There will be activities for everyone to be engaged in, including children:
- Beverly (who did the pen & ink workshops last me) will be demonstrating how to do oil paintings
- Ben will be working on some of his beautiful wooden boxes with marquetry inlay
- Lynette will be decorating cakes to a very high standard, and
- Sonia will be back with her great paper making workshop.
We will also have many other displays of great crafts and hobbies including:
- hand made and embroidered items for babies and children
- patchwork quilts
- antiques and collectables
- jewellery, and
- the ever favourite cards
Many of these items will be available for purchase and will make great gifts or a small treasure for yourself, a family member or friend.
Helen will be operating the Cafe in the downstairs room and will be making available, for a small cost, light refreshments throughout the day including coffee/tea, cakes and light lunches.
Excitingly, we will also have a display of working examples of the different types of carpentry tools used at the time of Jesus Christ.
All proceeds will go to the Christadelphian ‘Meal a Day’ charity.
When and Where
When: Saturday, May 2nd, 10am-4pm
Where: Castle Hill Bible Education Centre